Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Receptionist - Radiology
Radiology Services – Radiology
Permanent, Part Time, 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and independence of the people of South Canterbury. We do things differently at the SCDHB, we believe extraordinary leadership can emerge from anywhere in our workforce, and the best ideas tend to come from staff closest to our patients and our patients themselves.
An opportunity exists for you to start a career in health supporting our clinical staff in the Radiology Service.
This position will provide support to Radiology to deliver high quality and customer-focused services. You will ultimately need to develop a very good operational understanding and the ability to utilise our Patient Management and Radiology Information systems. All in addition to having sound general administrative abilities in booking, typing, telephone and reception functions.
This position requires a well-presented administrative professional, who have a proven record of providing quality customer service.
To succeed in the role, you will have:
- Ability to build immediate rapport with people
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task while remaining calm and friendly under pressure.
- Ability to take direction well and work as a part of our team.
- A keen eye for detail and accountable for own work.
- Proven experience of working in a reception/customer service role
- MS Office skills (intermediate to advanced level).
- Knowledge of, or commitment to becoming conversant with, procedures relevant to Radiology.
- Ability to function autonomously and unsupervised.
- Flexibility with your availability to cover leave of other administration staff as and when required.
Based in the family friendly environment of Timaru you will have access to a host of outdoor activities right at your door step (e.g. five ski fields, several lakes and mountains all within one to two hours’ drive) together with many outstanding local sporting facilities (some of international standard, like SCF Tennis Centre, Aorangi Park Sport Stadium, Timaru Motor Raceway, and CBay Aquatic Centre), there is truly something here for most to pursue or develop interests in outside of work. Timaru really is in an ideal location as everything is in close proximity and definitely no issue of traffic jams!
The expected salary range for this role would be based upon a full-time rate of between $45,720 and $48,740 pa.
Please apply for this vacancy online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
We look forward to receiving your application directly via our Careers Site.
If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230.
Applications close: 24 January 2021