Personal Assistant - SLT
SLT Office – Timaru Hospital
Full Time, Office Hours (Negotiable)
The Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) is seeking an experienced and professional Personal Assistant to provide effective secretarial and administrative support.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Director of Patient, Nursing and Midwifery, and the Director of Organisation Capability and Safety. You will be involved in executive level scheduling, handling high level documentation and correspondence.
- Be confident and experienced in the intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft computer software
- i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Publisher, Power-point
- Have well developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and self motivation, along with possessing a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships across a broad spectrum of staff and external entities
- Demonstrate a high level of personal presentation
- Proven ability to work in a timely and professional manner
- Proven ability to use discretion while maintaining the utmost degree of confidentiality
There is room for negotiation from a full time role to a 0.8 - 0.9 FTE with negotiable hours.
Please apply for this vacancy online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
We look forward to receiving your application directly via our Careers Site. If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230.Application closing date: OPEN 2018
Permanent/Full Time, Permanent/Part Time
Job no: BMAM8136356
Location: Timaru Hospital
Closing Date: Wednesday, 14 March 2018