Full Time, Timaru Hospital
Looking for variety, challenge, a sense of achievement and great work / life balance?
As an Electrician at the South Canterbury District Health Board, supporting a wide range of professions in areas critical to our health service, every day is different.
The role is part of a dedicated and supportive maintenance team and responsible for maintenance, repair, testing and installation of all electrical trade related plant, equipment, services and facilities of the South Canterbury District Health Board.
Candidates must have:
- A current Full Driver’s License,
- Be a registered Electrician and hold a current annual practicing certificate with significant post qualification experience
- A wide knowledge of the Electrical and Building Industry
- In particular, a background in Commercial and Industrial automation and controls is preferred
- Past working experience as an electrician or similar jobs will be an advantage
Please apply for this vacancy online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230.
Applications closing date: Wednesday, 28th February 2018
Job no: BFAN8136352
Location: Timaru Hospital
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2018