Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resources Business Partner/Project Lead
Human Resources - Timaru Hospital
Permanent, Flexible Part Time (20 hours per week), Office Hours
Providing great health care is about employing, supporting and enabling the fabulous people who deliver it. If you want to join a team and an organisation made up of some of the most dedicated, caring and capable members of our community, this is your opportunity.
We are seeking an exceptional HR and/or OD professional to join our self-directed HR team. This role will enable you to build strong connections within key parts of the business operationally while progressing strategic HR projects to drive improvement and innovation across the people function – making this an even better place to work. If you become part of our team, we will value you not just your work. Also, your hours can be designed around what matters most to you.
We have a passionate and highly skilled HR team offering support for approximately 950 staff working within our DHB. We deliver a lot and this role forms an essential part of our tight-knit HR team. We are known for being a friendly and professional HR support service but we are excited by the prospect of fresh ideas, interests and skills to complement our team.
The role will work to your strengths but definitely include providing day-to-day advice and support to line managers. This includes working in partnership with them to streamline HR systems and processes, and developing great HR tools so that they align what we do with our cultural direction and values.
It’s likely you’ll have:
- proven relationship management skills working in partnership with key stakeholders
- the ability to contribute creatively and collaboratively as well as practically to redesign and realign systems and process
- the ability to work in a highly regulated, technical HR role dealing with a wide variety of staff, across a broad spectrum of Health services
- working knowledge and experience in Human Resources support activities such as recruitment, providing HR advice including performance management support and project work
- experience in supporting change within a complex and ideally unionized work environment
- HR relevant qualifications and/or experience preferred
- It is likely that you will also have additional areas of specialist knowledge or experience such as Cultural Change or Organisational Development
Please apply for this vacancy online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
We look forward to receiving your application directly via our Careers Site. If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230.
Applications will be accepted until 8 March 2020
Job no: BOAM0136941
Location: Corporate Services (Gardens Block), Timaru Hospital
Closing Date: Sunday, 8 March 2020