Case Manager - Infant Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service
Infant Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (ICAMHS) - Timaru
Are you a NZ registered Health Professional, i.e. a Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist, eager to secure a full time position that doesn’t involve shift or weekend work, (just Monday to Friday business hours), functioning as part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting 0 - 18 year olds who have a diagnosis or suspected diagnosis of moderate to severe psychiatric disorder?
Are you someone with a proven background in:
- Comprehensive Assessment of Infants Children and Adolescents
- Sound Risk Management, with Intervention Skills reflective of evidence based practice
- Maintaining extensive (paper based) Documentation
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of clients & families/Whanau
- Case Management
- Teamwork, as someone who can think on their feet, actively participating in problem solving, leadership and professional development.
- The ‘Strengths Model’ as a framework of care and the client/family led collaborative approach to recovery.
Then why not join us to make a difference in our team.
If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230 or extension 8230.
Location: Mental Health Services (Kensington Centre)
Closing Date: Sunday, 5 November 2017