Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Case Manager - ICAMHS
Infant Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (ICAMHS) – Kensington Centre
Permanent, Full Time, 40 Hours a week, Weekday Office Hours
Every moment matters is not only our vision, it is our commitment to enhance the health and independence of the people of South Canterbury. We do things differently at the SCDHB, we believe extraordinary leadership can emerge from anywhere in our workforce, and the best ideas tend to come from staff closest to our patients and our patients themselves.
We are looking for a NZ registered Health Professional (i.e. a Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist) to join our multi-disciplinary team in supporting 0 - 18 year olds who have a diagnosis or suspected diagnosis of moderate to severe psychiatric disorder. Some of the tasks include, but not restricted to, assessment and treatment planning, providing specialist therapy, and liaison with families and the wider environment.
If you are eager to secure a full time position that doesn’t involve shift or weekend work (just Monday to Friday business hours), then this job is for you.
Are you someone with a proven background in:
- Comprehensive Assessment of Infants Children and Adolescents
- Sound Risk Management, with Intervention Skills reflective of evidence based practice
- Maintaining extensive (paper based) Documentation
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of clients & families/Whanau
- Case Management
- Teamwork, as someone who can think on their feet, actively participating in problem solving, leadership and professional development.
- The ‘Strengths Model’ as a framework of care and the client/family led collaborative approach to recovery.
Why not join us and make a difference in our team? Please apply for this vacancy online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
We look forward to receiving your application directly via our Careers Site. If you have any questions regarding this role please contact Human Resources by phoning 03 687-2230 or extension 8230.
Applications close: OPEN
The job advert will close once a suitable applicant has been found