Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Lead Maternity Carer (LMC) Midwife
Lead Maternity Carer (LMC) Midwife – South Canterbury
Permanent Position - full-time or job share considered. Commencement date to be negotiated (first half of 2022).
Love working as a Lead Maternity Carer (LMC) midwife but not the business hassles of being self-employed, then our close-knit and supportive group have the package for you.
Our package for you comprises:
- Competitive salary with regular fortnightly pay
- Two self-rostered days off each week and you cover each other when on days off or on leave
- Capped caseload of 4-5 women each per month
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, professional development leave and Kiwi Saver
- All your equipment provided including laptop, iPad, phone
- Shared work vehicles for visiting women.
If this sounds like your dream job and lifestyle and you:
- Are totally committed to women centred care full continuity of care from early pregnancy through to six weeks after baby is born, including labour and birth secondary care
- Have current registration with the Midwifery Council of New Zealand, ideally with no restrictions or endorsements on your practice (eg, be able to prescribe, undertake full newborn checks or must be working towards these requirements)
- Are able to demonstrate understanding of and responsibilities under the principles of the te Tiriti o Waitangi–Treaty of Waitangi
- Are strongly self-motivated, autonomous, have high professional standards and able to work well in a team environment as well manage your own caseload
then we really want to hear from you now.
Who are Aoraki Midwives? We are a group of passionate and committed midwives who work hard to make a difference and ensure the very best experiences for our women and families. (Check out our website https://www.aorakimidwives.co.nz and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AorakiMidwives/)
For further information, please contact Ann Shaw, Practice Manager on 03 6879063 or 022 0325190 or email@example.com
Please apply online at https://scdhb.careercentre.net.nz
Applications close: Open
This job advert may close early once a suitable applicant is found.
As part of our duty of care towards our patients, it is crucial that all patient-facing staff be fully immunised. If you have made it to the later stages of recruitment, you will be expected to produce your immunisation records for infection control purposes.